FoxGuard Solutions is looking for a motivated, driven individual to work closely with internal teams as a full-time Order Logistics Coordinator. This is a task-driven role, working closely with multiple internal departments to ensure quality, accuracy, and efficiency for all Customer Service and Purchasing team processes. If you enjoy coordinating various projects simultaneously and have a flexible attitude when it comes to change, this is the job for you!
What you will be doing ….
- Manage all job changes to ensure accuracy in materials and in scheduling
- Manage the Engineering Change Order (ECO) Process for the Purchasing team including
- Processing the Order Updates stage of ECO changes
- Maintaining the Part Review process utilizing the Daily Purchasing Report, and in coordination with appropriate Purchasing team members
- Manage all Logistics functions, including but not limited to:
- Internal Workflows (SDR, Customer Returns, New Part Setup, Cost/Price/Lead Time Change, Reactivate BOM)
- Manufacturing Order and Item maintenance (Quote/Open Changes, Pilot Report, Exceptions Report, Subassemblies, design BOM setup, Item Customer Code)
- Planner Dates and Ship Report clean up via Compliance Moves and Ship Report Clear
- Manage material demand of assigned materials, including but not limited to:
- Assigned Bench, material requisitions, and pre-orders requests are current
- Material exceptions, late POs, and unconfirmed POs are resolved timely
- Inventory control policies related to procurement are enforced: no material is purchased without associated demand (customer order or internal workflow)
What you will bring to the table…
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience using Microsoft Office Products, Dynamics GP and Microsoft CRM
What we can offer you…
FoxGuard Solutions offers a competitive salary with a great benefits package, which includes dental, medical and vision insurance, as well as 401k, wellness programs, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, educational assistance and paid-time-off - and don't forget Ice Cream Fridays! That's right ice-cream every Friday!
|Qualified applicants can apply at http://www.foxguardsolutions.com/careers. No in-person applications will be accepted, and please no phone calls.
FoxGuard Solutions develops customized cyber security, compliance, and industrial computing solutions. As a leading operational technology company we deliver reliable, secure and configurable solutions that include:
CYBER SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS:
FoxGuard provides several cyber security solutions, including Patch & Update Management Services, including asset analysis and monthly patch reporting, Security Services, Hardware/Software Solutions and Field Services.
INDUSTRIAL COMPUTING SOLUTIONS:
Turnkey computing solutions for mission-critical applications designed to fit a customer's intended use, expected life-cycle and desired price point. In addition to providing hardware platforms, we provide a host of value-added services that truly make our computer products 'plug and play' ready.
To learn more about FoxGuard Solutions, visit http://foxguardsolutions.com/