GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Manager of one residential facility. Works under the direct supervision of the Director of Residential Services/Administrative Coordinator. Responsible for serving as a role model for all residents and subordinate staff; is responsible for daily operation, security and safety of the residential services facility assigned. Is responsible for the general supervision and training for all subordinate staff and residents in the residential services facility.
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7:00AM-3:30PM (ON-CALL)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supervise and assist subordinate staff in training residents in independent living skills, home management skills, cooking, cleaning and socialization skills, utilizing the work wheel (as necessary) and task analysis.
2. Coordinates schedules for both Waiver and generic service categories.
3. Ensure that all DDS regulations and guidelines are met with respect to the requirements of the residential services facility.
4. Is responsible for providing for the safety and security of the residential facility.
5. Services as liaison between the person, parents/legal representation, Case Manager, and Waiver/DDS officials.
6. Completes in a timely manner monthly and quarterly reports and various other records (i.e., attendance, drills, maintenance, etc.).
7. Coordinates mediation, investigations, and disciplinary actions with appropriate personnel.
8. Will purchase and keep inventory of all supplies bought and received for staff/residents use.
9. Will complete incident reports and behavior reports and relay them to the appropriate personnel.
10. Will oversee the medication management program and coordinate as necessary with LPN/RN's and the contracted pharmacy.
11. Supervises the participant referral process for entry in to the facility.
12. Supervises the training of the residents in total realm of residential adjustment as they lead to independence and placement.
13. Keeps abreast of training and work opportunities for individual served by maintaining a solid working relationship with all funding sources and attending appropriate training and seminars.
14. Supervises and trains Residential/Waiver supportive living employees. Appraises and accomplishes annual evaluations. Coordinate subordinate staff schedules, time worked, vacation and personal leave accrual.
15. Offers suggestions and feedback to all workers who provide supportive living services for Pathfinder, Inc to ensure quality care.
16. Reviews cases and focuses on recipient's progress in meeting goals and objectives established through the Plan of Care.
17. Monitors all supportive living services as assigned.
18. Responsible for maintaining accurate records for client money management, bills, and having a clear audit trail for assessment purposes as required.
19. Responsible for processing paperwork for clients who move in or move out, all processing verification documents, HUD files, and other duties relating to housing, Section 8 or other as required.
20. Will follow Pathfinder Policies and procedures, applicable state regulations, CARF regulations, DDS regulations, HUD regulations, Waiver regulations and other licensing requirements necessary for quality of care.
21. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.