Job Title: Contact Center (In House) Investment Representative
Reports to: VP Investments
To Apply: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CIT1012CITAD/JobBoard/69156559-163e-4102-92c8-43771e19e8e5/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=f9f34c36-4ae4-4297-8154-1d564e607a4c
For more than 80 years, Citadel has steadily grown and offered stability to our customers, community, and employees. Today, Citadel provides banking, investments, and insurance services to more than 200,000 customers. As we continue to expand, we remain committed to providing the very best value to our customers. At over $3 billion in assets, we are one of the Greater Philadelphia area’s largest locally owned financial institutions, proudly serving residents of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties. In 2018, Citadel was ranked number one among all credit unions in Pennsylvania for providing value to our customers by Callahan & Associates, and was named one of the best performing credit unions in the nation by SNL Financial. To learn more, visit CitadelBanking.com.
We are seeking a Contact Center (Call Center) Investment Representative for our Wealth Management division. This employee will assist Citadel Contact Center (call center) members and existing investment division clients by assessing their financial goals, needs and objectives while providing them with exceptional personalized service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for handling customer related inquiries in a courteous and professional manner in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify and address customer needs by recommending applicable financial products and services
- Work remotely with clients utilizing remote delivery tools to access suitability
- Identify and evaluate member needs for financial services, assess their objectives and goals and then develop a strategy to implement a plan to achieve said goals.
- Utilize financial planning tools available to collect and analyze client financial information (including assets, income, debts and other liabilities, cash flow, and tax status etc.), investment objectives and goals to determine which financial products best meet the individual customers’ needs.
- Focus on serving members with an existing investment advisory relationship
- Advise customers regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products.
- Service and perform periodic reviews for existing client accounts and meet remotely with clients periodically when necessary to review and update client needs ensuring investment objectives and goals are progressing according to plan.
- Educate and update contact center employees on the financial and investment vehicles available to our membership
- Conduct web-based client workshops/seminars on various topics (i.e. Social Security, Education planning, Retirement planning, etc.)
- Bring about the purchase or sale of financial products including executing the actual transactions that result from their financial advice. Follow through on the sales goals set forth by the VP of Investments.
- Follow the rules and regulations set forth by Citadel, FINRA, SEC and the broker/dealer.
- Set and keep consistent work hours.
- 5+ years prior financial advisor experience required
- Sales experience within a call center environment preferred
- FINRA series 7, 63, and 65/66 required prior to hire
- PA Insurance license required within 3 months of hire
- A CFP or similar designation preferred; if you don’t already have the CFP we offer a tuition assistance program
- Bachelor’s degree
**Representatives are employed by Citadel Federal Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Contact: Keron Clarke, Sr Talent Acquisition Consultant