Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a great opportunity?
Do you enjoy helping those most in need?
Then look no further.............
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) Care Manager to join our team at our New Haven medical facility. The ideal candidate for this role is a Registered Nurse who enjoys working with high risk patients and can coach/mentor to achieve desired outcomes.
Under the supervision of the Quality Director, you'll support the medical clinic operations by acting as a clinical liaison between the healthcare team, providers and patients to ensure continuity of care for identified high risk patients. This position will be located out of our New Haven, MI medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
Daily responsibilities of our RN Care Manager may include:
- Build and manage a case load of patients who meet the criteria for chronic disease/medical complexity
- Participates in the development, coordination and implementation of integrated plans of care
- Provide services for the age specific needs of the population served
- Performs omprehensive assessments; develops and implements a plan in conjunction with the patient, family and healthcare team
- Participates in educating client/family/caregiver of the disease process and the impact of the illness
- Timely and accurately documentation of case management activities/intervention in the electronic medical record
- Participates in performance improvement activities
- Attend and participate in required continuing education, meeting(s) and in-service(s) as required
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full time; 40 hours per week opportunity.
Hours will be gained predominately Monday thru Friday; 830am - 5pm but some flexibility may be needed based on business demands.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
- Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
- Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan with no exposure to a deductible, copays or coinsurance with low premiums
- Dental Coverage provided through Delta Dental of Michigan
- Vision Coverage provided through VSP Vision
- 100% Company Paid; Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage and Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Buy Up Option for Life & AD&D Insurance with guaranteed issue amount that negates underwriting
- 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
- Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
- Professional growth opportunities/cross training
- Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!