Social Work p.r.n. is seeking a Missouri LMSW or LCSW for a Clinical Coordinator temp to perm position in St. Louis. The Clinical Coordinator serves youth with incarcerated parents, as well as adults who have been formerly incarcerated.This is a full time position with primary hours of Monday through Friday. Some evening and weekend availability is necessary for meeting with clients as they are available.
The Clinical Coordinator will provide direct services including individual (women and youth), family and group therapeutic services to program participants, including curriculum development, assessments, treatment plans and discharge planning.
Primary tasks will include:
- Conducts initial mental health assessments for reentry program participants
- Does weekly therapy sessions with reentry program participants
- Facilitates weekly therapeutic reentry group sessions
- Facilitates weekly therapeutic youth group sessions
- Actively engages in coordination of services with Reentry Program Coordinator and Case Managers
- Actively engages in coordination of services with After School Program Coordinator
- Works in collaboration with multidisciplinary team members including external partners
- Completes required documentation and paperwork including biopsychosocial assessments and treatment planning and implementation in a timely manner
- Demonstrates cultural competency and commitment to organizational mission and program participants
- Maintains caseload of up to 30 program participants weekly