GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Under the direction of the Marketing Director, the Graphic Design Assistant will provide support for marketing and promotions of all LTAC events and City of Lone Tree events.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
(The following essential job functions and examples of duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive.)
- Design and produce collateral to represent LTAC performances and programs in print and online.
- Proof programs and print collateral.
- Assist with promotional tools such as email messaging.
- Maintain community event calendars with LTAC listings.
- Maintain the LTAC Marketing Calendar of paid promotions, clipped press, and events.
- Design and produce collateral and signage for City of Lone Tree events.
- Design and produce fundraising and corporate donation materials.
- Serve as receptionist for the Administrative Office when Administrative Assistant is at lunch and/or away from the office.
- Assist with promotional marketing events on an as-needed basis; may include evening and weekend shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
TO APPLY: All applicants must complete and submit the following:
Cover letter detailing applicant’s demonstration of qualifications
Three work samples of marketing materials they have produced using Adobe software (Upload under Documents - 10MB max or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)