Tuknik Government Services (TGS) currently has an opening for an Organizational Culture Analyst supporting the nation's new initiative to coordinate the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) efforts across the Department of Defense.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
The successful candidate will provide substantive support to the Director of the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC), a 3-Star Flag Officer in the Department of Defense.to assist a DoD client by helping to develop and instill a method by which JAIC organization can ensure that all departments align with the JAIC overall mission.
- Assist the government with defining organizational goals and aligning departments effectively.
- Assist the government with defining the culture desired and defining the steps to achieve those goals.
- Acts as a liaison between JAIC staff and leadership.
- Assist the government with setting tone for communication.
- Establishes an emotional connection for organization’s staff, leadership, and the organization as whole.
- Plans and carries out events for the organization.
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years’ or related experience.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a high level of integrity, and leadership courage.
- Must be a self-starter that can recognize needs and act with little to no guidance.
- Able to rapidly adapt.
- Advanced MS Word skills; proficient PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook application skills.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.