Join a Winning Team!
Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. (“SPF”) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services for customers of Westamerica Bank in the Clearlake, CA area.
When you join SPF and Westamerica Bank, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Freedom to recommend the right solutions to serve your clients’ financial needs
- Built for you: We help you grow your business by combining accessible, responsive leadership with advisor-centric tools and technology
SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a stable broker-dealer and RIA. We deliver a clear path to the future of wealth management with the open-minded agility, senior-level access and expert technology to get there. We are led by visionary financial services leaders who see farther. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Westamerica Bank has $5.5 billion in assets and operates as a holding company for Westamerica Bank, a regional community bank with 80 branches and 2 trust offices in 20 Northern and Central California counties. Westamerica Bank has grown into one of the largest commercial banks headquartered in California, and one of the most stable community banks in the nation. To learn more about Westamerica Bank, go to www.westamerica.com.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2924824
**Representatives are employed and registered through SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. visit www.sorrentopacific.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7