1) Develop laboratory test methods for components and systems.
2) Develop test equipment concepts to meets product requirements and simulate the product application.
3) Develop specification and validation plans to address all product-testing requirements.
4) Provide complete and checked test equipment drawings.
5) Ensure that all test equipment meets standards for safety, common components, measuring techniques, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
6) Coordinate activities related to the execution of testing (quoting, supplier selection, order placement, and follow-up through completion)
7) Coordinate with Delphi and Customer Product Engineers to define testing requirements for new products, product changes, and/or product application changes.
8) Assist in documentation of test specifications.
9) Ensure all test equipment is providing reliable measurements
1) Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering
2) Ability to travel to US
3) Statistical analysis experience
4) Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) - oral & written
5) Equipment design & development experience
6) Control Systems and Electronic/Tool Design experience.
6) Test Equipment Diagnostic and Repair experience
7) Skilled in use of electronic equipment
8) Sotware knowledge LabView, LabWindows CVI y/o Test Stand (National Intruments)
9) Digital communication
Experience/familarity with the following:
1) Problem solving skills (Six Sigma, DOE, etc).
2) Quality systems compliance knowledge (ISO 9001 / IATF 16949)
3) Safety system compliance knowledge
4) Automotive industry test lab experience
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://DelphiTechnologies.appone.com