Job Title: Part- time PM Receptionist (1:00 PM – 5:30 PM)
Department: Finance and Administration
Reports To: Payroll Administrator
Position: Part-time, Afternoons from 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Operate a multiline telephone system to answer incoming calls and direct callers to the appropriate personnel, as well as act as administrative support for various departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receives and routes publications and newspapers to the appropriate personnel.
- Signs in delivered packages and notifies the appropriate personnel of the arrival.
- Other duties as assigned by Directors of various departments.