At Integrity Components and Design, a subsidiary of Mans Lumber & Millwork, we believe that a great employee experience is a prerequisite to a great customer experience! Come see why our employees love coming to work, and why honesty, loyalty and passion are the values that drive our humanistic culture. We offer world-class benefits consisting of Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental coverage, vision insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with generous match of 4%, life insurance, pet insurance, legal assistance, Identity theft protection, charitable and community service initiatives, progressive paid time-off policy, paid holidays and annual profit-sharing eligibility. We also have really good coffee and plenty of opportunities for overtime.
The Wall Panel Production Associate position is more than a wall panel production master, the selected candidate will be accountable for building wall panels out of lumber and sheathing material(s). Additionally, qualified candidates will possess the inner drive and self-motivation necessary to meet daily production goals. In other words, we aren’t looking for the ordinary; we are looking for the extraordinary! Think this describes you, then please keep reading:
- At the direction of the Wall Panel Lead and the specific design plans provided, cut lumber to correct lengths and nail together wall panel components
- Operate table saw, chop saw, radial arm saw, etc. as needed to cut material to proper length
- Using a nail gun, efficiently and accurately nail boards together and onto wall frame
- Push, pull, or lift wall panels from assembly table to cart or staging area
- Clean up work area on a regular basis, so as to avoid stepping on or tripping over scrap materials
- Maintain strong communication with Wall Panel Lead and other team members to ensure a cohesive, productive and collaborative wall panel team
- Learn and apply appropriate safety regulations consistently, including the use of appropriate personal protective equipment
- Assist in mentoring, training and developing less experienced production associates
- Consistent focus on completing great work that is highly accurate; and demonstrate strong attention to detail on all projects
- Maintain up to date knowledge on products and construction techniques
Responsibilities & Relationships
- Proven ability to build relationships, gain rapport quickly, and collaborate internally and externally with co-workers and customers
- Ability to inspire and influence others
- A strong steward of the Integrity Components culture and core values
Desired Skills & Experience
- An exceptional customer service mentality is a must have of any qualified candidates
- 1-2 years of wall panel production experience is preferred, however we are willing to train the right candidate who embraces the hustle mindset
- MiTek Sapphire Structure experience is a strong plus, but not necessary (think AUTO-CAD, but with more power)
- Continually manages time efficiently, with strong capabilities to multi-task and problem solve
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently managing multiple tasks, setting priorities and meeting deadlines
This job operates in a warehouse setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, bar code scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely labor-intensive role and qualified candidates will be required to use their arms, hands, legs and back regularly. This role would also require the ability to lift, bend, walk and stand as necessary, as well as lift 50+ pounds consistently. May be subject to weather elements from time to time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some Saturday work will also be required during peak season (May-October).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.