KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- General business office skills
- Familiar with office equipment
- Knowledge of phone system and telephone etiquette
- Must possess good communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Physically capable of sitting for long periods of time.
- Subject to internal working conditions, including a smoking environment.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Education Required: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: No prior experience required
Computer Skills: Must have basic computer skills
Certificates & Licenses: Must meet Tribal/State compact licensing requirements, pass criminal background check and submit to drug testing.