THIS POSITION IS FOR INTERNAL POSTING ONLY
JOB DESCRIPTION: On a substitute basis, direct and supervise the overall operations for the drop teams during assigned shift.
- Has the ability to perform all functions of supervised positions.
- Supervises all count team on assigned shifts.
- Informs Shift Managers of inventory needs, i.e., stiff sheet forms, cash count forms, etc.
- Trains Count team members on equipment, i.e. wrap machines, currency counter and computers.
- Maintains neat, legible records of all count activity.
- Keeps count room clean and organized.
- Maintains knowledge of all events in the property as a whole.
- Attends and/or facilitates all mandatory meetings and training.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Is sensitive to Native American Culture.
- Operates within the parameters of the Leech Lake Gaming Human Resource Policy, Departmental Policy Manual and all Tribal Internal Controls (TICs), and all other applicable regulations.
- Secures the assets of Leech Lake Gaming and the Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong math skills
- Familiarity with count equipment
- Ability to understand and explain reports.
- Understanding of internal controls and compliance.
- Physically capable of remaining on feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stoop, twist.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Subject to internal working conditions, including a smoking environment.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Education Required: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: One year related experience.
Computer Skills: Must have basic computer skills.
Certificates & Licenses: Must meet Tribal/State compact licensing requirements, pass criminal background check and submit to drug testing.