KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Previous Vault Cashier and Main Banker experience a must.
- Excellent time management, organizational, public relations and communications skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in 10 key calculator, computer and coin /currency machine operation.
- Ability to work flexible hours, rotating shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must meet State Compact licensing requirements, pass criminal background check, and submit to random drug testing.
- Physically capable of remaining on feet for long periods of time.
- Subject to internal working conditions, including a smoking environment.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Education Required: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or university).
Experience: At least one year experience as a Vault Cashier and Vault Main Banker.
Computer Skills: Must have strong computer skills
Certificates & Licenses: Must meet Tribal/State compact licensing requirements, pass criminal background check and submit to drug testing.