• The individual in this full-time position must have experience in preventative/ building maintenance and general knowledge in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and general repairs. Must be a "handy person" with good diagnostic and execution skills and must be able to work well with others as well as independently. Tasks and Duties
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks on all equipment.
• Maintains, cleans, stores and safeguards all hand and power tools that are issued.
• Ensure that company vehicle and contents are well maintained, organized and accounted for.
• Perform basic electrical tasks such as replacing outlets, light fixtures, light switches, signage lights, outdoor parking lot lighting and ballasts.
• Perform basic plumbing tasks such as replacing faucets, sinks, toilets, etc.
• Work week consists 40-50 hours a week
•Occasional Mandatory OT will be required
• Employee will report to our Southington location daily and be deployed from there.
• Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
• Possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
• Able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must maintain a valid Drivers License
• Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
• Able to use and work on any type of ladder
• Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above the head.
Job Benefits: We offer an outstanding training program along with competitive benefits.
• Fun Work Environment
• PTO (paid time off)
• Employee Discounts
• 401(k) •Advancement Opportunities
• Flexible Schedules
• Medical Insurance
• Great Team Spirit and Much More!