KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must have strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Must have Guest Service focus and ability to adapt to different personality type.
- Must have great multi-tasking skills.
- Possess good written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including: weekends, holidays, and rotating shifts.
- Physically capable of sitting for long periods of time.
- Subject to internal working conditions, including a smoking environment.
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
Experience: No experience required, though hotel, sales & receptionists skills would be preferred.
Computer Skills: Must Have Strong Computer Skills
Certificates & Licenses: Must meet Tribal/State compact licensing requirements, pass criminal Background check and submit to drug testing.