Don't Find a Job - Find a Calling
The Year-Long Residency Program... is for individuals with a bachelor’s degree (minimum) that are seeking a path of further development in their ministry careers. Throughout the program residents will develop their leadership capacity, skills, talents, emotional health, and spiritual maturity. Residents will also be connected with seasoned mentors to grow further personally and professionally.
Our church... is a non-denominational multi-site church with four St. Louis-area campuses, where we gather each weekend to study this ancient story found in Scripture that is still transforming lives today. We believe church should be a place where believers of Jesus and skeptics can stand side-by-side to study truth and ask tough questions. We blend teaching and worship with art and technology to create a service where you can experience the message of Jesus in practical and life-changing ways.
The Year-Long Resident... this full-time temporary position will report to the Associate Director of Residency and will work closely with the leader of the ministry track they are pursuing. For additional information, please visit: www.thecrossing.church/residency
Elements of the role include:
- Developing skills and gaining experience in multiple areas of ministry
- Collaborating with ministry teams
- Attending and contributing to ministry team and cohort meetings
- Reading and discussing assigned reading
- Maturing in personal spiritual growth
- Furthering the ability to apply Biblical principles in all areas
- Taking on additional leadership responsibilities as assigned
- Gaining leadership skills