Responsible for providing efficient and professional beverage service to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Receives and serves guest beverage orders.
- Understands and adheres to all rules and regulations pertaining to the bar department.
- Maintains clean work stations and floor sections.
- Checks I.D.’s for age and authenticity.
- Discontinues service according to the law.
- Is aware of marketing promotions and events, machine locations, table games and other guest services.
- Provides answers to guest*s questions and inquiries about the casino.
- Maintains knowledge of all events in the property as a whole.
- Attends and/or facilitates all mandatory meetings and training.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Is sensitive to Native American Culture.
- Operates within the parameters of the Leech Lake Gaming Human Resource Policy, Departmental Policy Manual and all Tribal Internal Controls (TICs), and all other applicable regulations.
- Secures the assets of Leech Lake Gaming and the Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Good attendance and punctuality is a must.
- Excellent time management, organizational, public relations and communications skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Physically capable of remaining on feet for long periods of time.
- Subject to internal working conditions including a smoking environment and alcohol establishment.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Education Required: High School Diploma or General Education Equivalency (GED). TIPS Training.
Experience: Previous cash handling or wait staff experience is preferred, but not required.
Computer Skills: Must have strong computer skills.
Certificates & Licenses: Must meet Tribal/State compact licensing requirements, pass a criminal background check, and submit to drug testing.