Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) DFCU Financial is seeking a Licensed Financial Consultant to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in the Livonia, MI area.
DFCU Financial Partners provides an environment for entrepreneurial minded advisors. As a Financial Consultant, you use the referral support of the branch network to build a book of business. Once the book of business is at a comfortable level, we provide continued support as you work independently with a higher compensation plan. We want to be the last place you work until retirement.
When you join DFCU Financial and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Freedom to recommend the right solutions to serve your clients’ financial needs
- Built for you: we help you grow your business by combining accessible, responsive leadership with advisor-centric tools and technology
DFCU Financial is one of Michigan’s largest and best managed credit unions in the country. Established in 1950 and now with more than 200,000 members. To learn more, visit www.dfcufinancial.com.
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 23-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We deliver a clear path to the future of wealth management with the open-minded agility, senior-level access and expert technology to get there.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation preferred
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2890895
**Representatives are employed by DFCU Financial and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7