KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be able to meet the public in a friendly, courteous manner to maintain excellent guest relations.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Able to drive manual and automatic transmission, under any condition.
- Physically capable of running, sitting and standing for long periods of time.
- Occasionally subject to internal working conditions, including a smoking environment.
- Subject to external working conditions in various weather conditions.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Education Required: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Certificates & Licenses: Must meet Tribal/State compact licensing requirements, pass criminal background check and submit to drug testing.