Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to "make a difference"??
Do you strive to deliver dental services to patients who truly need you?
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is growing and we are opening another brand new, state of the art dental operation at our Port Huron medical facility!!! We are looking for an exceptional Dentist to join our practice and build our presence in Port Huron.
Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), you'll deliver diagnostic, preventative, restorative and surgical dental care services to a wide variety of patients. This position will be located out of our Port Huron medical facility at 1011 Military Street.
Daily responsibilities of our Dentist may include:
• Provide quality dental services to eligible patients with skill, care and expert judgment
• Communicate dental treatment information to patients, parents and clinical staff in a clear, compassionate and effective manner
• Documents in the patient's medical records appropriately regarding all diagnostics, treatment plans and services delivered according to relevant organization policies and procedures
• Participates in appointment making and referral of patients to assure dental clinic productivity and appropriate management of dental patients
• Perform all procedures in compliance with state and federal regulations, accrediting and licensing agencies at all times
• Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and professional conferences
• Other duties as assigned/requested
This is a full time; 40 hours per week opportunity.
Initially, hours will be gained Monday thru Friday; 830a - 5pm. As we grow, we will add a late night and rotating Saturday to the schedule for patient access.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
- Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
- Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield with low premiums and no deductible or coinsurance exposure
- Dental coverage provided through Delta Dental of Michigan
- Vision coverage provided through VSP
- 100% company paid Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
- Generous Holiday and Vacation time
- Malpractice coverage assistance
- Continuing education allowance
- State and Federal Student Loan Repayment programs
- Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!