Want to work for a company who truly values their employees? So much so that we've recently won Best Places to Work from Florida Trend Magazine, the Credit Union Journal, the Orlando Sentinel and the Orlando Business Journal!!
Welcome to FAIRWINDS Credit Union! We continue to be the one of the best companies to work for, simply because we hire the best and most passionate talent. We are proud to promote employees from within and provide a positive work/life balance.
Financial Advisor I
We are currently seeking an experienced, licensed Financial Advisor (Remote Delivery) to join our Retirement Planning team in our downtown Orlando offices.
The Financial Advisor I promotes FAIRWINDS credit union member advocacy and builds member relationships by providing full-service financial planning, servicing, investment and insurance services or products to members via remote channels. The successful candidate will assist members via phone and digital by identifying their financial needs and objectives recommending financial products that will help achieve those goals. Generation and delivery of products and services will be 100% through remote channels.
What will I be doing in this role?
- Provide investment advice via phone or web, primarily utilizing fee-based platforms, fixed income, mutual fund, insurance, and annuity investment products
- Consult with clients and prospective clients remotely with the focus on analyzing goals, objectives, and risk tolerance, to determine which investment products and services best meet the client’s needs and then sell those products and services as appropriate
- Develop and deliver member education workshops via internet and other remote delivery options
- Provide goal-based plans to prospects and existing clients, utilizing planning software as appropriate, to gather a high wallet-share percentage
- Provide client service via incoming telephone and email/web inquiries and provides solutions to client questions and servicing for Retirement Planning members
- Answer telephone calls to provide solutions to member questions and provide account servicing duties for Retirement Planning members as needed
- Bachelors' degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years' financial advisory experience is required.
- Series 7 and 63, FL 215 licenses required. Series 65 or 66 preferred
FAIRWINDS is proud to offer crewmembers a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance benefits
- Generous 401K - 6% match!!
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement - use your unused sick time to pay for your gym membership!
Apply online at:
Apply to Financial Advisor I
*Representatives are employed by FAIRWINDS Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.