At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow. Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This exciting opportunity will be located in El Paso, TX.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Monthly reporting and analysis for Global Powertrain Products engineering spend. (Actuals vs budget, prior year and forecast)
- Establish and operationalize a global forecasting process.
- Supervise one (1) analyst located in Mexico Technical Center.
- Provide financial expertise and assistance to the engineering management team.
- Prepare and present results to senior level business unit management team.
- Tracking of restructuring activities ensuring accurate reporting and forecasting of savings.
- Support implementation of UMT 360 for engineering project tracking.
- Review and approve engineering expense and capital purchase requisitions
- Prepare monthly journal vouchers to ensure proper recording of engineering research and development expenses
- Manage cost tracking and monthly invoicing for US government contracts and Transition Services Agreements
- Know and communicate requirements for government project tracking to drive compliance
- Support US government contractor financial reporting and audits
- Plan, develop, and execute annual studies, including overhead rates for gov't contracts and R&E analysis for federal and state tax filings
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.