The incoming and outgoing appointment warehouse clerk/receptionist performs routine clerical work in answering calls / emails, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping. This position requires to strategically arrange scheduling of all incoming and outgoing appointments to accommodate the warehouse work load and capacity to provide an efficient operation. The position is responsible of creating all customer order pick-tickets to allow the shipping team to build orders quickly and efficiently. Is responsible for recording warehouse KPI’s and tracking incoming / outgoing drop-offs and pick-ups. The position will also aide with the receiving documentation control process. This job operates in a warehouse environment.
- Answers telephones and emails to direct customers to the appropriate associate
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Responsible of scheduling all incoming / outgoing appointments
- Responsible of creating all customer order pick-tickets
- Record Warehouse KPIs and short ships / errors
- Track incoming / outgoing drop-offs and pick-ups
- Aide with the receiving documentation process
- Responsible of maintaining the supply room closet inventory and ordering supplies
- Time Management
- Basic computer skills
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Be able to work independently with moderate supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work quickly & efficiently in a fast pass environment
A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. We offer the following:
Paid vacation and sick days
Suja offers a fun working environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, and supports individual growth. Please submit your resume if you are interested.
Suja Life, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer