Provide in home and on-site intensive case management support to caseload of DPW recipients. Match and link clients with needed services. Make initial telephone call and orient the client to various agencies and personnel for specialized counseling and treatment. Follow-up outcomes of all referrals maintaining integrity and confidentiality.
Document all contacts with clients in a timely manner; maintain accurate and timely records of all case management/counseling sessions. Input all data into client setting database. Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of all client information including electronic, hard copy, and filing system.
In conjunction with the Service Team, coordinate assessment activities and review assessment results. Use assessment results as the foundation for the service plan. In conjunction with the Clinical Staff, develop, prepare and utilize the Service Plans as the primary case management tool for each participant. According to the Service Plan, provide regular, ongoing individual counseling to address barriers, encourage achievement of goals and retention of clients. Review the Service Plan regularly and update, as necessary.
Encourage clients' compliance with attendance and punctuality policies. Encourage client participation in activities agreed upon in Service Plan. Enroll clients within time limit according Work Ready work statement. Manage caseload to achieve contract goals.
Meet regularly with the team to plan activities, discuss client progress, and evaluate program intervention at key intervals. Participate in meetings and supervisory sessions. Transition clients within 6 months to Phase 2 in accordance with Work Ready contract goals. In conjunction with the Employment Team, schedule clients to participate in workshops, job search, and community service in order to achieve 50% Work Participation Rate (WPR). Discuss possible community service sites with participants and relay information to placement counselors.
Collaborate with the Employment Services Staff regarding planning and information sharing on work assignments, job matching, job placement and retention tracking of clients. Other related duties as required.
Responsibilities - General:
- Maintain a working knowledge of TANF and the PA Department of Public Welfare regulations.
- Ensure effective, accurate and coordinated communications with County Assistance Office liaison.
- Network and establish working relationships with appropriate personnel at Community Agencies, Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol Organizations and other agencies as needed.
- Prepare periodic written reports, both statistical and narrative. Complete case notes within a timely manner.
- Participate in supervisory meetings, unit meetings and division meetings on an ongoing basis
- Participate in contract compliance and achievement of program goals.
- Participate in additional programmatic and agency-wide activities as assigned.
- Participate in program and Workforce Initiative Unit Total Quality Management Implementation.