CalPortland – “EXPECT MORE… WE DELIVER!”
This is us…
- Best-in-Class, industry leader with a rich 126-year history
- Largest building materials contributor to some of the West’s biggest construction projects including:
• Intel D1X Fab Buildings
• Nike World Headquarters Expansion
• Amazon Distribution Center
• KOIN Tower
- Recipient of numerous awards for environmental sustainability and energy conservation
- “Family” based company culture with a focus on safety
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
CalPortland is currently seeking a mechanic to maintain its fleet of transfers, bottom hoppers, and ready mix trucks. Work to be performed in the shop and in the field.
• Service trucks and heavy equipment using various hand and power tools
• Oil changes, remove/replace wheels for clutch and brake work, replace G.E.T, etc.
• Work within and maintain CalPortland’s safety and environmental culture and programs
• Maintain repair, service, and maintenance records
• Prepare work orders and order parts in SAP operating system
• Safely perform repairs in the field during inclement weather
High School Diploma or equivalent
• Journeyman level mechanic with 3-5 years of experience in the maintenance and repair of heavy duty diesel and medium fleet automotive (preferred)
• Knowledge of industrial and shop safety rules and procedures
• Ability to safely operate vehicles and equipment to test and troubleshoot for proper operation before and after maintenance
• Computer experience entering data for work orders and purchasing parts
• Reliable attendance
• Ability to work independently
• Tools necessary to perform the functions of the job
Class A driver’s license with a clean record
Conditions of Employment:
Successful candidate must submit to post offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol screen and background check. Some positions require FMCSA regulated on-going drug and alcohol testing.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://CalPortlandCompany.appone.com