Tuknik Government Services is hiring an experienced Records Management SME in the Landover, MD area for an FDA records management program. This is a direct, full time position with our company.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, and more.
Education, Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must have either an advanced degree (Master’s degree or higher) related to Records Information Management and five (5) years professional records management experience, or a baccalaureate degree related to Records Information Management and 10 years professional records management experience.
- Professional certification in records management is preferred and will be considered a strength.
- The SME II must be an expert in all phases of lifecycle records management and have experience conducting records inventories, developing file plans (taxonomies) and drafting records control schedules.
- The SME II must have a detailed knowledge of Federal records management issues and
- The SME II must also have a detailed knowledge of various electronic record keeping practices, including, but not limited to, email management, digital imaging, cloud storage and social media.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.