CalPortland - 'EXPECT MORE… WE DELIVER!'
This is us…
- Best-in-Class, industry leader with a rich 126-year history
- Largest building materials contributor to some of the West's biggest construction projects including:
• Los Angeles International Airport
• The new Rams Stadium
• Staples Center
• Wilshire Grand Center
- Recipient of numerous awards for environmental sustainability and energy conservation
- 'Family' based company culture with a focus on safety
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
Perform a combination of duties involving general maintenance and operation of an aggregate plant. Duties will include shoveling, sweeping, plant maintenance, and some equipment operation.
Education:High school diploma or GED
Requirements/Qualifications:• Ability to work under pressure• Be available for overtime, extended hours, and weekend work as required for timely project completion• Work with minimal supervision• Majority of work is outside in all weather conditions• Ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently and climb stairs and ladders up to 24’• Ability to work at heights• Use of shovel and broom• Use of various electric and air-powered hand, welding, and cutting tools
Preferred:• 1-3 years preferred, but willing to train• Working knowledge of aggregate production and associated equipment• Welding experience a plus• Understanding of operations and safety requirements for the equipment• Understanding of the type and quality of materials being produced
Conditions of Employment:Successful candidate must submit to post offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol screen and background check. Some positions require FMCSA regulated on-going drug and alcohol testing.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://CalPortlandCompany.appone.com