At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow. Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This exciting opportunity will be located in Troy, MI.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensuring all production related equipment is working to optimum efficiency
- Lead maintenance organization with key people and plan to develop individuals
- Troubleshoot & repair equipment as necessary. This includes Industrial Electric as well as Hydro mechanical systems
- Good knowledge of Pneumatic, Hydraulic circuits and components related to these circuits
- Good sound understanding of Electrical panel high and low voltage
- Responsible for maintenance pass off of new plant purchase
- Develop / Maintain effective Predictive/Preventative maintenance system for all equipment
- Participate with Engineering Team to develop test equipment and process requirements for new programs
- Create Validation plans for new equipment
- Ensure new equipment meets Delphi Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) requirement
- Ensuring staff compliant with all EH&S rules and practices and all company practices, policies and established rules
- Ensure cleanliness of production floor and equipment (5S) and adherence to all maintenance requirements
- Facility runs 24/7, must be available if necessary
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.