Social Work p.r.n. has IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITIONS for LBSWs or LMSWs to provide strengths based case management and supportive services with Veterans households at risk of homelessness or needing immediate housing in Kansas and Western Missouri including Kansas City (MO), Topeka, Wichita, and Garden City/Dodge City. These are salaried positions with a competitive benefit package.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Screening potential applicants for eligibility and conducting a comprehensive intake/assessment;
- Developing a housing stability plan addressing crisis housing needs and maintaining permanent housing;
- Conducting in-office and in-home visits per the housing stability plan;
- Providing service coordination with VA, CoC, community-based and legal resources;
- Outreach and engagement with Veteran households including referral services;
- Community networking through meeting attendance and collaboration with various community agencies, Veteran serving organizations, homeless providers and other identified supports.