Responsible for accurately recording daily audit totals.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Enters daily information into numerous Revenue Audit Report forms, spreadsheets and systems; generates back-up reports and documentation; records transactions and other information to update and maintain accounting records.
- Researches and audits all revenue streams from all venues on a daily basis, including but not limited to Hotel. Table Games, Gift Shops, Food venues, and slot machines.
- Prepares journal entries; tracks, audits, and reconciles coupons used on property; sorts and records complimentary receipts; debits or credits appropriate accounts.
- Reconciles General Ledger Revenue accounts on a regular basis.
- Assists with the monitoring all financial activities on property.
- Audits records for accuracy of transactions and reconciles or notes discrepancies. Informs management of all discrepancies.
- Verifies balances and entries, calculations, and postings recorded by internal Associates.
- Ensures a maximum level of companywide service and satisfaction, in the area of Revenue Accounting, is achieved and maintained.
- Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of records and reports.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
One (1) year Accounting experience or post-secondary Accounting Diploma; or, one (1) year combined education/experience in Accounting.