Perform technical activities relating to customer repair and return department. Perform a wide variety of tasks related to test and troubleshooting of all types of company products. Strong test and troubleshooting skills, product familiarity and independent judgment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Working knowledge of both analog and digital circuits as related to Customer Return and Repair (CRR) products and their related test equipment.
Ability to read resident plans, production drawings, standard practices and communicate effectively.
Perform functional test and calibration of production hardware using standard test equipment and establish procedures.
Check Printed Circuit Board (PCB) artwork for component placement and trace routing per instructions, and for point-to point accuracy.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Associate's degree in electronics technology or related field, and 2-4 years related experience.
• Both analog and digital circuits
• Reading plans and production drawings
• Performing functional tests and calibration of production hardware
• Checking Printed Circuit Boards for accuracy
- Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible.
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug test and background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass both the drug test and background check will not be considered for employment.
Note: only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Astronics AES is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 425-881-1700. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.