Would you like to work at a three-time winner of Northern Nevada's Best Places to Work?
Do you have a passion to create change in our community?
Northern Nevada HOPES may be the place for you!
Check out our website for open positions at https://www.nnhopes.org/about/careers/.
If you don't see the job you desire, complete the Quick Connect process and learn about jobs as they come open!
Northern Nevada HOPES is a community health and wellness center serving the Northern Nevada area. We are a non-profit community health center located in a historic and quaint area of downtown Reno, Nevada. Our expert care teams provide integrated medical and wellness services to individuals and families in our community. We welcome everyone, and meet them wherever they are, providing a safe and accepting place to access comprehensive, patient-centered healthcare services.
Comprehensive, integrated care is the cornerstone of the patient-centered medical home; Northern Nevada HOPES has a robust offering of services and collaborates with other service providers in the community to ensure our patients have a comprehensive, well-rounded program to meet their individual health and wellness needs. The medical home model holds promise as a way to improve health care in America by transforming how primary care is organized and delivered. At HOPES we understand there are many determinants of health and that a range of personal, social, economic, and environmental factors influence health.
Important things to know about us:
- We are a certified Patient-Centered Medical Home, recognized by the National Commission on Quality Assurance
- We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). The mission of all FQHCs is to provide excellent health care services to otherwise under-served populations. We accept most insurance plans, Medicaid, Medicare, and the uninsured. For the uninsured, we offer discounted services based on a sliding fee scale.
- We are a National Health Service Corp site, and our providers are eligible to apply toward a federal loan forgiveness program
We have an impressive team of clinicians and providers and our current clinical and supportive services include:
- Primary medical care for adults, adolescents and children
- Behavioral health counseling
- Psychiatric care
- HIV specialty care
- Medication Assisted Treatment specialty care
- Hepatitis C specialty care
- Transgender specialty care for adults
- Nutrition services
- Comprehensive social support services
- Harm reduction outreach and prevention
- Laboratory, x-ray and pharmacy services on site
Named one of the Best Places to Work in Northern Nevada in 2015, 2018, and 2019 we offer a great deal of attention to ensuring our employees have work/life balance and the opportunity to grow and develop their careers. We offer a second-to-none benefits package, very competitive compensation, generous paid time off, and a chance to partner with amazing care providers to changes lives.
At HOPES, all employees serve as ambassadors to our patients. We exercise self-leadership, self-management, self-awareness and empathy. The people at HOPES are one of the many things contributing to HOPES being named one of Northern Nevada's Best Places to Work three times in the last four years.
Fit is as important as function at HOPES. We enjoy a VERY special collaborative culture that thrives on open communication and valuing everyone's contribution to the team. We are as diverse as the populations we serve! However, we all agree on our dedication to optimizing wellness for the people we serve and understand we ALL are responsible for the mission of Northern Nevada HOPES.
Northern Nevada HOPES is approved for the National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program! This position may be eligible for this Loan Repayment program
Reno, Nevada, located in the beautiful high desert at the foot of the Sierra Nevadas, occupies a valley known as the Truckee Meadows. Home to the University of Nevada-Reno, Reno offers an affordable cost of living, a small town feel in an urban landscape, and close proximity to lush forests, coastal California, and the bright lights of Las Vegas. Reno is a place to live, work, and play. The location is a benefit in itself!