We’re here to help people in communities throughout Northern California build financially healthy lives. We do this by being attentive and partnering with our members to understand what is financially best for them. We thrive on change, and we put people first. If you’re looking to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of others, we look forward to hearing from you.
About Patelco Credit Union
Patelco is a not-for-profit credit union, serving the financial needs and aspirations of more than 300,000 members. What we earn, we return to our members in savings from lower loan rates, fewer fees, and personalized service that focuses on transparency, simplicity, and trust. Our mission remains the same as when we started in 1936, to provide products, services, education and expertise that will empower our members to rise up and achieve financial freedom.
In this role, responsibilities will include providing member service and administrative support for the Investment & Insurance Services group for the organization.
- Coordinate with Financial Advisors and branch staff on referral reports, meetings and other investment and financial services related training
- Assist Administrative Assistant with marketing efforts including meeting set-up, preparing for seminars, etc.
- Support two (2) or more Financial Advisors with account openings, member account servicing and scheduling appointments
- Conduct research on client and security information while maintaining and updating members’ brokerage accounts, securities and mutual funds
- Accurately track and maintain Financial Advisors activities weekly report
- Record and complete new investment account openings and maintain accuracy of account online records
- Research and follow-up on client documentation for proper maintenance of the accounts
- Analyze reports and statements to determine and offer appropriate solutions, options and resource to members, Financial advisors and staff
- Prepares letters, forms and spreadsheets to assist with servicing existing clients and prospecting for new clients
- Ensure overall professional appearance, including work area, over the phone or in face-to-face contact with members, other employees or vendors
- Understand and comply with all applicable federal and state laws and banking regulations (including those related to OFAC and Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering compliance) and Patelco Credit Union’s policies and procedures.
- AA degree in Business preferred or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of job related work experience
- Occasional travel to branch locations. Must have a valid CA Class C license
- Possess a FINRA SIE, Series 7, 66, and CA Life licenses preferred
- Familiarity with financial and investment terms, products and markets preferred
- Proficient in MS applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proficient in Financial program software such as DataVision or NetX Pro
- Strong communication skills/proficiency
- Bilingual, in both written and oral, a plus
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2857548
Patelco Credit Union is an EO Employer - M/ F/ Veteran/ Disability