Join a Winning Team!
Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) Patelco Credit Union is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in Berkeley, CA and surrounding areas.
When you join Patelco Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Large opportunity: Substantial existing book of business and ability to easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
With 37 branches and over 335,000 members, Patelco Credit Union has proudly served the Bay Area for over 80 years. At Patelco, people are our priority. And we aren’t just talking about our members. Here you’ll find team members who like to get involved, are willing to challenge themselves and wholeheartedly embrace our mission to build our members’ financial health and well-being. To learn more, visit www.patelco.org.
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 23-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63 (65 or 66 preferred) Licenses,
Accident, Life and Health, Variable Products
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Five years or more of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Excellent working knowledge of financial institution products and services, as well as, life insurance, annuity and securities products. Proficient in operational procedures related to member accounts. Strong practical understanding of general economic principles relating to all aspects of personal finance.
- Minimum completion of a 4-year degree in finance, business or related field required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2857482
**Representatives are employed by Patelco Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.