At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This exciting opportunity is located in our Auburn Hills, location.
Responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for day to day management of U.S. benefit plan administration for our Health & Welfare Plans and Retirement Plans.
- Manage day to day operations of short term disability and wellness programs for Delphi Technologies.
- Primary contact for benefit-related questions or complaints, and work directly with vendors to resolve issues.
- Ensure weekly eligibility interface files are sent to appropriate carriers with changes, new enrollments, separations, etc.
- Collaborate with HRIS and Payroll departments in the design, implementation and improvement of benefit processes and procedures as appropriate.
- Lead or participate in communication, onboarding, training, presentations, etc. regarding benefit plan and program education and process.
- Audit payroll and other data transfers between Company and benefit vendors, ensure benefit interfaces between payroll, HRIS and benefit providers work reliably and as intended, research and correct data errors.
- Assist with health and welfare annual enrollment project and activities.
- Manage employee discount program.
- Oversee COBRA administration & Direct Billing administration.
- Audit and process monthly vendor invoices in a timely manner and prepare for payment of administrative fees for all group plans.
- Manage plan documentation and reporting requirements using best practices in order to ensure plan and data compliance.
- Provide support in compliance with all federal and state laws related to benefits offerings and reporting including: IRS, ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, Section 125, ACA (1094 transmittals, PCORI, 5500 filings).
- Participate in various short-term and ongoing projects, including M&A activities, day-to-day benefits administration, vendor changes, and plan design changes.
- Handle QMSCO processing, HSA funding, and 401k funding activities.
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.