Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Packaging Technical Assistant is responsible for helping develop, coordinate and implement all training activities in packaging areas or wherever assigned. Applies troubleshooting skills, conducts repairs, assist in set ups, actively participates in process improvements projects, documentation and detailed record keeping. The Packaging Technical Assistant collects and interprets data and must have the ability to present data and summary to peers and higher ups. This position requires 99% floor presence, and will conduct investigations and analysis as necessary to determine in process variances and determine corrective and preventive actions.
- Train and mentor employees on best methods/methodology.
- Establish throughput standards for all packaging equipment.
- Assist with planning and cost estimates for annual and long term capital budgets.
- Test newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications.
- Work closely with Purchasing and R&D for testing of new products or materials and makes the necessary recommendations.
- Ensure all related projects and work are in compliance with standards set by FDA, GMP,
- OSHA, HAACP and any additional governing agencies by which we manage our business.
- Drive a culture that is focused on continuous improvement, positive morale and exceptional levels of customer service.
- Consistently demonstrate by example NPI leadership behaviors and maintains positive attitude.
- Maintain awareness of, and compliance with, all applicable NPI policies.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Pharmaceutical, Nutritional or food plant maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory/management experience in a maintenance and/or manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate, experienced in using computer software applications such a CADD, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project Management, etc.
- Cross-Functional Teaming.
- Root Cause analysis.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)