Job Title: Quality Control Coordinator
Reports to: Human Resources Officer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary Grade: NE12
Supervisory Responsibility: No
The Quality Control Coordinator visits or calls branch locations, posing as an ordinary customer, and provides detailed evaluations of their experiences in the form of written reports and questionnaires.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor and/or Trustco Bank's Board of Directors.
- Evaluates and reports on customer service performance of the transaction processed at the teller line.
- Evaluates and reports on customer service and sales performance of platform employees in the branch both in person and over the phone.
- Evaluates and reports on the staff appearance and the internal and external appearance of branch.
- Observes and reports on hundreds of Customer Service Department phone calls.
- Contacts internal departments to ensure that the three ring policy is being adhered to.
- Contacts thirty new account customers each month to evaluate their experiences.
- Produces monthly reporting package of all shop results.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS:
This is a full-time position. Office hours vary Monday - Saturday. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN/EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Trustco Bank is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Trustco Bank to take affirmative action in affording equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Hiring, placement, upgrading, transfer, demotion or promotion
• Recruitment, advertising or solicitation for employment
• Treatment during employment
• Rates of pay or other forms of compensation
• Selection for training, including apprenticeship
• Layoff or termination
It is the policy of Trustco Bank to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity.