Work directly/indirectly with the marketing and electronic gaming to build incentive programs for player club members. Assists in analyses of direct mail, group sales, special events, and guest relations reports to identify programs and activities that support and enhance customer loyalty. Manage aspects of troubleshooting the electronic gaming machine repairs and related equipment to the common component level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Generates excitement and provides personal attention to customers.
- Walks the casino floor looking for “hot players” to enroll into Players Club.
- Distributes promotional items such as coupons, gifts or generic player cards to customers.
- Introduces and promotes Players Club by explaining its benefits and how to join; assists players with membership applications.
- Sets up the new members account in Oasis and enrolls the member.
- Prints multiple player cards and explains the use of each card.
- Explains the operations of the card in a slot machine.
- Informs players of locations of customer service booths, promotion areas, and how to spot employees working the floor; knows location of all facilities within casino to assist guests in finding them.
- Informs guests of current and future promotions and how they can participate.
- Takes guest’s photo with digital camera, or scans driver’s license to get guest’s picture.
- Describes bonus points, redemption of awards and award levels.
- They will assist customers with basic electronic game maintenance (e.g. bill acceptor problems, printer problems, touch screen problems, etc.)
- They will maintain proper inventories of casino gaming machine supplies (paper and paper logs.) Balances paper inventory daily for OPG audits.
- Verifies system generated jackpot and hand pay payouts
- Will confer with all electronic gaming technicians about each different type of machine and how the games are played and knowledgeable on the progressives.
- Additional duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, and/or ability required.
High School Diploma
1 year customer service experience in a fast paced environment required; casino industry preferred.