Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Accounts Payable Specialist completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices for all Company divisions.
What you will be doing:
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording approved entries provided by the budget holder.
- Perform three-way match audits (match receiving document to purchase order and invoice).
- Resolve purchase order, contract, invoice or payment discrepancies and documentation; ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Ensure all invoices are posted in a timely manner and all expenses are recorded in the correct month including but not limited to freight.
- Ensure paid invoices are filed on a timely basis.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal ID numbers.
- Schedule and prepare checks; resolve purchase order, contract, invoice or payment discrepancies and documentation; ensure credit is received for outstanding memos; issue stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; prepare checks.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintain historical records and documents.
- Disburse petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
- Ensure Goods Receipt Invoice Receipt (GRIR) is up to date on a weekly basis.
What you bring to the team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of college-level basic accounting courses.
- Minimum of 2-4 years' demonstrated experience in an accounting environment performing same or similar responsibilities including tracking budget expenses, attention to detail, thoroughness, organization, analyzing information and monitoring accounting vendor relationships.
- Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency working with Excel spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent data entry and math skills.
- Preferred Experience and Education:
- Degree in Accounting, Mathematics, Business or related field.
- Proficiency with SAP.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)