Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Packaging Operator 1 is responsible for producing quality products through the efficient use of assigned packaging equipment.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that assigned packaging equipment is operated in accordance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures, and that processed product meets all applicable specifications.
- Perform and document in-process inspections of equipment being operated.
- Assemble and disassemble assigned equipment and all related components. Perform appropriate cleaning as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitor performance of equipment during operation and make adjustments as mandated. If necessary, notify designated personnel of setting changes and document adjustments appropriately.
- Assure that all logbooks, master records, and other official documents are completed in a correct and timely manner.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of spare parts to ensure continued operation of assigned equipment.
- Assist team in other areas as directed.
What you bring to the team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Able to perform required repetitive lifting tasks.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Prior production/packaging experience.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)