Are you a Claims professional seeking a place where you can make a difference?
Does your passion for claims adjudication and customer service set you apart from the pack?
Do you know which direction you want your career to go in, but just haven’t found the right place yet?
If you answered “Yes, that’s me!” to the previous questions, then we need to talk.
We are currently seeking an experienced Multi-lines Claims Adjuster to join our team.
This position involves handling claims for Arizona school districts within lines of coverage for property and casualty, and includes, but is not limited to; general liability, auto liability, auto physical damage and all risk property.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’D BE DOING:
- Managing a case load of primarily non-litigated files from opening of a claim through closing of a claim
- Providing exceptional client service to both members (school districts) and claimants
- Investigating, analyzing and determining the extent of insurance company's liability concerning personal liability and property loss or damages
- Negotiating and effecting settlement with claimants and/or their legal representatives
- Investigating and assessing first party property damage, i.e., creating and/or reviewing property damage estimates to determine the full extent of loss (knowledge of Xactimate or similar property estimating software desirable).
- Preparing written coverage analyses and decisions for 1st and 3rd party claims
- Maintaining appropriate case reserving, electronic claim notes and plan of action
- Auditing vendor invoices and issuing claim payments
- Managing vendors, scopes of work and other experts retained
- Complying with CMS Medicare requirements, where applicable
- Conferring and/or working with direction from senior claims staff on large complex claims
- Adhering to established best practices, procedures, statutes, regulation and laws
HERE’S OUR STORY:
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 100 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s Best Places to Work by the Business Journal for the past 12 years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona for the past 5 years.
Our company is driven by four core values: a Fun and professional culture, Operational excellence, Financial strength, and an Outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE BRINGING TO THE TABLE:
- Competitive salary
- 100% company-paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- Health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company-sponsored life insurance policy
- Tuition and professional development reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Charity events
- Team building events
- A killer company social calendar
- An award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and, perhaps most important...
- Great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about