Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Technical Assistant is responsible for the setting up and changing over of the packaging or manufacturing equipment in the production lines.
- Perform setup, troubleshooting and change overs of lines.
- Ensure proper setup of the line before and during a job run.
- Ensure the line is running at its maximum potential during a job run.
- Follow all procedures and operational guidelines as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Monitor performance of equipment during operation and contact maintenance as needed.
- Document work as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Able to perform repetitive lifting tasks.
Preferred Education and Experience:
? Experience in nutritional supplements production environment.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net .
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)
Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)