NEXT Financial Group is looking for an Operations Associate to join our successful organization. At NEXT, we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
This position will be responsible for utilizing their and expertise to maintain, monitor and process information to and from customer accounts. Additionally, will execute updates, disbursements from customer accounts, and perform small projects as directed by the supervisor. Must be diligent following up on requests with field representatives and provide advisor support to field representatives by answering questions and resolving issues in a timely manner.
Position duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing customer checks, journal entries, management fees, federal fund wires, set up and disbursement requests as well as account updates. Reviews work for completeness and accuracy daily.
- Monitoring and reviewing service requests submitted by and to our clearing firm for resolution.
- Advising field representatives of any issues related to requests and respond back to field representatives in a timely manner. All to be done daily.
- Performing various cashiering duties if needed such as processing of retail/retirement checks, retail/retirement journal entries, retail/retirement ach set up and disbursement requests, retail/retirement federal fund wires, retail/retirement management fees, margin duties, and check writing.
- Performing projects and tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 2-3 years of office experience
- 1-3 years of brokerage back office experience
- 1-3 years of experience using Microsoft Office
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking and follow up skills
- Series 7 license preferred however, not required
- Must have the ability to be efficient and accurate in a fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2844969
NEXT Financial is an independent wealth management firm based in Houston TX, with more than 500 independent advisors that collectively manage nearly $13 billion in assets. To ensure our success, NEXT hires results-oriented employees who thrive in a collaborative team environment and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service. To learn move visit: www.nextfinancial.com