NEXT Financial Group is looking for an Advisor Support Analyst to join our successful organization. At NEXT, we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
This position will be responsible for answering questions, resolving problems and interpreting policies, standards and procedures for callers. This position will be in a call center environment where you are required to be available for incoming calls throughout the day.
Position duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling various outreach call campaigns to representatives and gather feedback to improve service and internal processes, procedures, and programs.
- Answer questions, solve problems, and interpret policies, standards and procedures to field force by listening, collecting information, securing answers and reporting results.
- Participate in Customer Service Training sessions.
- Thoroughly investigate reports of deficient procedures/policies as assigned by the Director of Advisor Support Services.
- Document resolutions/recommendations.
- Work with the Director of Advisor Support Services to implement positive/service-oriented changes.
- Highs School Diploma or GED is required.
- Two or more years of office experience is required.
- Attention to detail, ability to organize work and follow-up skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A Series 6 or Series 7 license is preferred but not required
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2842968
NEXT Financial is an independent wealth management firm based in Houston TX, with more than 500 independent advisors that collectively manage nearly $13 billion in assets. To ensure our success, NEXT hires results-oriented employees who thrive in a collaborative team environment and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service. To learn move visit: www.nextfinancial.com