At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This exciting opportunity is located at our Auburn Hills, MI location or our El Paso, TX location.
Responsibilities and duties
- Assure customs operations in US are done in the fastest, highly efficient and most cost effective manner, by abiding to all customs regulations and requirements.
- Ensuring that all customs duties are optimized by the application of customs procedures of economic significance as well as free trade agreements; Actively participate in obtaining relevant customs authorizations from US Customs
- Ensuring that all information and legally relevant aspects, (e.g. guidelines regarding product origin, customs value, special customs regimes, etc.) are included in the process organization in a lean and efficient context
- Advise the business on Customs opportunities and risks in relation to proposed new footprint or changes to current business as well as customs related impact coming from the Trade War
- Monitoring customs broker performance and activities to ensure compliance with legal and Delphi requirements
- Managing customs US KPIs
- Ongoing monitoring of customs activities, customs laws, country agreements
- Close collaboration with production sites, Corporate Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Tax and Legal departments as well as customs authorities
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.