CalPortland - 'EXPECT MORE… WE DELIVER!'
This is us…
- Best-in-Class, industry leader with a rich 126-year history
- Largest building materials contributor to some of the West's biggest construction projects including:
• Los Angeles International Airport
• The new Rams Stadium
• Staples Center
• Wilshire Grand Center
- Recipient of numerous awards for environmental sustainability and energy conservation
- 'Family' based company culture with a focus on safety
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
Under direct supervision of the Plant Manager, this position is responsible for the daily maintenance and repair of the ready mix concrete plant as well as other miscellaneous work that needs to be performed including but not limited to the electrical systems, feeders, screens, conveyors, etc.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Three (3) years experience as a mechanic in the ready-mix/concrete industry preferred
Conditions of Employment:
Successful candidate must submit to post offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol screen and background check. Some positions require FMCSA regulated on-going drug and alcohol testing.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://CalPortlandCompany.appone.com