|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care coordination provides a single point of accountability for ensuring that medically necessary services and supports are accessed, coordinated, and delivered in a strengths-based, individualized, family/youth driven, and ethnically, culturally, and linguistically relevant manner. The Care Coordinator will be able to provide services at the Wraparound and/or Service Coordination level within the Health Team as needed.
Care Coordination is designed to facilitate a collaborative relationship among an individual with SED, his/her family, and involved systems to support the parent/caregiver in meeting the enrollee's needs. The care coordination care planning process ensures that a Care Coordinator organized and matches care across providers and child serving systems to enable the enrollee to be served in their home community.
Care Coordination includes the development and implementation of the individual care plan through the wraparound care planning process for attainment of the individual's goals and improvement of clinical outcomes and functioning. Care coordination involves Case Management necessary for individuals to access medical, social, vocational, educational, as well as other individualized support services. Care Coordinators are classified into Levels (Care Coordinator-Level I, Care Coordinator-Level II, etc.) by Red Rock, depending on experience and credentials, and compensated accordingly.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates ability to work with diverse populations.
- Completes all required paperwork within set time lines.
- Coordinates needed services including, but not limited, to both Mental and Physical Health.
- Completes multi-level assessment of consumer and family within set time lines through the treatment process.
- Communicates with the community team, review committee and other groups as necessary.
- Provides advocacy and linkage for the family through coordination of community recourses.
- Provides crisis assistance.
- Provides and completes all paperwork assignments as mandated and within required timelines.
- Complete required Health Team and agency trainings.
- Obtains Behavioral Health Case Management Certification and maintain as required.
- Attend staff meetings, workshops, and seminars as needed as well as participate in on-going in-service annual and bi-annual trainings such as CPR/FA/CPI, required internal and external trainings.
- Trains and assists other staff as requested by supervisor
- Participates in group outings as needed and assure safety for youth and their families.
- Demonstrates knowledge of requirements and compliance with ODMHSAS, CARF and any other funding/contract source.
- Supports and assists with the facilitation of Care Plans for consumers within the Red Rock Health Team.
- Other duties as assigned