Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
As a member of the Quality team, the Quality Control Ops Inspector I plays a pivotal support role in a variety of day to day functions. This includes checking and documenting material and sample quality, maintaining work area sanitation/organization and transporting materials to and from departments and teams as needed.
- Check for conformance to the established specification for in-process and finished goods in manufacturing and packaging.
- Perform in-process organoleptic, hardness, thickness, disintegration, and friability testing on dosage units as appropriate.
- Document all activity at the time of performance following Good Documentation Practices.
- Submit finished product samples to Quality Control for analysis.
- Weigh rejected materials and waste from Quality Control testing and from other departments. Document weights in the batch records and rejected materials log as appropriate. Assist in the maintenance of the rejected materials storage areas.
- Perform room or equipment clearance inspections for production and packaging areas for startup. Maintain logbooks in good order.
- Review cleaning logbooks daily.
- Obtain labeling materials upon request of the Packaging Department. Verify labeling materials for use in Packaging.
- Verify calibration of scale balances daily.
- Check counts, weight variation, torques, and physical appearance for products throughout the packaging process. Verify that packaged product corresponds with requirements as stated on the packaging batch record.
- Obtain samples of finished products to be held as retainers. Collect and submit finished product samples as required by packaging masters and specifications.
- Sample quarantined raw materials in accordance with specifications. Obtain samples for analysis, outside testing, and retainers, as indicated.
- Sample and inspect incoming packaging components in accordance with specifications. Submit samples to Quality Control for further analysis, if necessary.
- Sample incoming labeling materials in accordance with specifications. Process sampled materials per requirements.
- Perform AQL inspections per written instructions.
- Apply release stamp as appropriate to release components.
- Report discrepancies and issues to Team Leads or QA Manager.
- Apply rejected stickers to materials as instructed. Assure that rejected materials are transferred to the appropriate areas for further processing.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of Quality Control experience.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Good mathematical skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Degree or certification in quality, science or related field.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net .
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)
Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)