Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) offers a diverse solution portfolio that allows organizations to better align strategy to execution. Our four core disciplines - Management Consulting, DevOps, Software Quality Management and Organizational Development - provide the visibility, planning, and agility needed to accelerate strategic change. Today, more than hundreds of organizations have made the right business improvements to optimize processes, instill governance, ensure security, build future leaders and capitalize on success. Founded in 1996, VIP has delivered measurable results for commercial, federal and state and local organizations big and small. VIP has offices across the U.S., including its corporate headquarters in Folsom, CA. For more information please visit www.trustvip.com.
VIP is seeking an experience Penetration Tester expert for an opportunity based in The Woodlands, Texas.
• Strong understanding of SAP and web technologies, e.g. HTTP, HTML, CSS, Forms, Database Connectivity, etc.
• Understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements such as PCI DSS, SOX, HIPAA, etc.
• Full grasp and ability to articulate and/or train others on the OWASP Top 10 and related concepts
• Minimum 3 years of experience with programming and/or scripting in one or more of the following languages: .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Perl, Bash, or similar language
• Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL, including a strong understanding of SQL syntax and the ability to perform basic management of MS SQL databases
• Ability to perform manual web application vulnerability assessments without the use of automated tools such as web application scanners
• Ability to capture and analyze network traffic at all seven layers of the OSI model, including ability to discern whether said network traffic contains vulnerabilities and/or sensitive data
• Have a solid grasp of core security fundamentals and concepts, including knowing one's system, defense in depth, the principle of least privilege, access control, encryption and cryptography, security architecture and design, business continuity and disaster recovery, etc.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with enterprise-level security control implementations, including Network Intrusion Detection/Prevention (NIDS/NIPS), Corporate Antivirus, Enterprise Web Filtering, Data Loss Prevention, Insider-threat Mitigation, Botnet Detection, etc., as well as demonstrable knowledge of the principles and techniques used to bypass said controls.
• Ability to create extremely high quality written reports containing the findings from web and thick-client vulnerability assessments, as well as the ability to articulate those findings to peer technical staff as well as various levels of management
• Preference is for candidates with two or more of the following certifications: GSEC, GWAPT, CISSP, GPEN, GXPEN, CISA, CISM, OSCP, OSCE
• Minimum 3 years of experience penetration/vulnerability testing for web and thick-client applications in an enterprise environment.
• Candidate must be a full-time tester as their primary job. Candidate must be able to test SAP manually, do code reviews.